Warden's Course at DMA Supplies
This course is run on a monthly base at our training facility in Doncaster close to the Eastern Freeway.
It is designed for smaller facilities and individuals who need to be trained as a warden. I t is also ideal for facilities when they need to train additional wardens due to staff changes.
The course covers all the requirements for warden training as outlined in Australian Standard 3745-2010.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Roles of the Emergency Control Organisation (Wardens)
- Responsibilities of the Emergency Control Organisation
- Emergency Response
- Installed Essential Safety Measures
- Practical use and operation of fire extinguishers
- Colour Codes
- Warden Identification equipment
- People with disabilities
Price featured per person.