Practical Facility Evacuation (More than 30 people)
The Practical Evacuation Exercise is designed for all staff to take part in a annual simulated emergency exercise at their facility as required by Australian Standard 3745-2010. The practical scenario in your facility will enable the Emergency Control organisation to be confident in performing their roles in an emergency situation.
Protecting your Business through theoretical and practical hands on scenario based training exercises forms the foundation of our partnership commitment to community safety.
- Wardens pre evacuation briefing
- Scenario explanation
- Observers roles and responsibilities
- Staff debrief
- Wardens debrief
- Written report within 7 working days
- Evacuation Diagrams check
- Emergency procedures manual check