Portable Fire Extinguisher Training
The Portable Fire Extinguisher course is designed for all staff to ensure they can competently operate a portable fire extinguisher in an emergency. The course also covers the use Fire Blankets and Hose Reels.
Protecting our Business Community through theoretical and practical hands on scenario based training exercises forms the foundation of our partnership commitment to community safety.
- Staff safety considerations
- Selection of correct extinguishers
- Practical use of extinguishers Fire
- Fire Blanket usage
- Types of portable extinguishers
- Stored Pressure Water
- Carbon Dioxide
- Dry Chemical Powder
- Stored Pressure Foam (if installed)
- Hose Reel operation
- Classes of fire