Emergency Procedure Development
Price based on facility inspection. Emergency Management Procedures for facilities based upon Australian Standard 3745-2010, Australian Standard 4083-2010 (Health Care Facilities) or Queensland Fire Regulations 2008.
Each set of procedures is individually developed to be site specific and includes setting up your Emergency Planning Committee and selection and training of the Emergency Control Organisation.
We can also provide and install A3 colour evacuation diagrams orientated to their location in the facility. All procedures are developed in consultation with the facility occupants and include a practical evacuation.
Our team of writers are accredited writers of emergency management plans with Fire Prevention Association of Australia.
- Site specific to AS3745 or AS4083
- Developed in consultation
- Evacuation Diagrams A3 Colour
- Setting up your Emergency Planning Committee
- Selection of all members of the Emergency Control Organisation
- Selection of evacuation areas
- Full evacuation of facility when procedures completed
- Advice on ECO identification equipment
- Procedures for people with a disability
Price based on facility inspection. Place Order to receive quotation.