Emergency Planning Committee
Course for people who will form part of the facilities Emergency Planning Committee.
The course provides participants with information about the requirements both state and national laws. Also the requirements for an Emergency Planning Committee as outlined in Australian Standard 3745-2010.
Topics covered in detail include how an Emergency Planning Committee functions its roles and responsibilities and also the following;
Setting up an Emergency Control Organisation
- Selection of Warden’s at all levels
- Selection of suitably competent training providers
- Selection of competent Emergency Management Plan developers
- Membership of the Emergency Planning Committee
- Reporting and meeting schedule
- Development of an agenda
- Development of
- Practical look at Essential Safety Measures in facilities
All participants receive a workbook and certificate of completion.
The duration of the course allows plenty of time for all participants to develop and discuss specific needs for their facility.
Price featured per facility.